WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED:
Royal Caribbean Independence of the seas
Independence of the Seas is a Freedom-class cruise ship operated by the Royal Caribbean cruise line that entered service in April 2008. The 15-deck ship can accommodate 4,370 passengers and is served by 1,360 crew. She was built in the Aker Finnyards Turku Shipyard, Finland.
GET YOUR GRUB ON
Savor every bite of batter fried goodness poolside at the new Fish & Ships seafood spot. Take your taste buds on a trip to the Far East at Izumi, where fresh Asian-inspired flavors are literally on a roll. Or indulge in prime cuts of meat and steakhouse classics at Chops Grille. Whatever you’re craving, you’ll find plenty of delicious ways to fuel up between our adventures onboard.
READY FOR YOUR STAY
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Making reservations for this cruise signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions, as shown below.
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable.
- Purchasing travel insurance is highly recommended. Please, read policy provisions.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME.
- Our minimum payments by schedule are required to maintain your reservations.
- Failure to make scheduled payments and/or your final payment by the deadline, may result in cancellation of your reservation and forfeiture of previous deposits and payments.
- You may pay in full at the time of booking. No future payments will be required, unless you modify your reservation.
- Payments will be accepted based on the payment schedule, however payments can be made at anytime before the scheduled date.